Sunday, April 17, 2011

Random post on an awesome day :)

What a awesome Sunday yet I'm actually stuck at home :P it has been 9 days since our SYF :D I have been listening repeatedly to our pieces..memories never fail to start flashing back into my mind..this band..I believe made all of us grew. This band made all of us more bonded. Listening to the SYF pieces, I could actually feel the music in memories of friendship. :D to me..I think that our band played wonderfully :D and der volgerhandler---it was an awesome piece that I never regretted learning :) it might not be a challenging piece but still it a piece that our band played wholeheartedly with :D now..after this week..I guess I'll have to start mugging like a mugger :P no more band :( no more new pieces :( no more sectionals :( no more gossips :( no more fun :( maybe the only fun that I MIGHT find is studies? That's impossible :d hmm..this is life. I have to walk on with a smile on my face :) someone once said that his smile was contagious :P maybe..so I should live happily everyday with a BRIGHT SMILE on my face. Always look on the positive side :) if mr glosz is teaching in jc or poly, I'll definitely join the school :D but I don't think so...
Anw :D done for today peeps :D shucks! I haven finish my Chinese compo ~.~ boring~
Lalala~
I have no idea what am I talking :P
:D
I jut know I need sleep~
:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment