Sunday, May 15, 2011

I miss u~

Its Sunday today :D
My prelims are over~~~ lalala~
It's Monday tomorrow and i dun have school :D yay1
cause its the bio paper tomorrow.
Plan tomorrow; wake up in the morning and have McDonald with MuM ^^ and then go wash car with her.
After that go home bath then hooray! go watch Beastly ^^ at J8 ~.~
but im currently very bored now ><
blahblahblah

I MISS HGS~
I WANNA RETURN BACK. I WANNA HAVE MY DAILY LESSONS THERE. I CAN STILL RMB WHICH LOCKER IM USING^^ MY TABLE THAT HAVE A 'TRUFF' WHICH I BELIEVE MANY SCHOOLS DOESN'T HAVE THAT :) I LOVE THE TABLES IN HGS :) AND MY REGISTER NUMBER WILL ALWAYS BE 35 AND ABOVE FOR SURE ~.~ I WANNA PLAY WITH THE HOPSCOTCH. I WANNA HAVE DAILY LESSONS THAT'S TILL 1 AND FOR THURS AND FRI IT WILL BE TILL 12:40.
NO COMPETITION BETWEEN ONE ANOTHER. JUST PURE AND SIMPLE HEARTS MAKING FRIENDS WITH ONE ANOTHER. I LOVE MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIENDS WHICH I'LL NEVER FORGET FOR LIFE :D
I MISS THE TEACHERS. I MISS THE CAREFREE LIFE. I MISS HOLDING HANDS WHEN WE JUST STARTED PRIMARY SCHOOL. I MISSTHE SMALL TALKS AND GOSSIPS THAT WERE HARMLESS THAT WE ALWAYS HAD. THE SINGAPORE SONG THAT WE SING EVERY MORNING. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE SCHOOL PLEDGE!!! WHICH I HAVE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN :P SPORTS DAY AND NATIONAL DAY WHERE WE SING AND DANCE TOGETHER.
MEMORIES I MISSED I LOVE AND I WILL NVR FORGET :')

one regret that i had for 4 years is that i never had a friend that came from the same primary school as me :( that made me felt really lonely and inferior. i can always hear my friends talking abt their primary school with their primary school friends. Yet i always had to keep it to myself to share with no one..which i really felt quite saddening. But its okay^^ nchs is fun too~
just that as time passes, people change and things just changes gradually.
All becomes complicated. No one worthy to trust and believe and confide in. The best way is still to keep it to ourself~
The cat will nvr be let out of the bag if no one knows.
Shsssssssss.
Nevertheless life still goes on. I might still get a chance to meet them in maybe JC or Poly ^^

HGS HGS HGS HGS HGS HGS HGS HGS HGS HGS

No comments:

Post a Comment