Sunday, April 3, 2011

Summary Of Band :)

Honestly i haven touched this blog for approximately a year. I almost forgot the fact that i have a blog :P Anw..its sunday today :) another 5 days to SYF:P im somehow looking forward to that day yet dreading that day. sometimes i hope that that day will never arrive:) of course that is impossible. SYF marks the last day of performance that the Sec 4s will have with the juniors. Mixed feelings..i shall start my little 'speech' :P pardon me if i said something wrong and also my english sucks so....:P Hmm..how should i start...after this coming friday..MAYBE we wont be performing together anymore..we sec 4s will just be studying non-stop afterwards..to me..i haven really thought of what will happen to all my afternoons for monday, wednesday and friday. Alone i guess.. facing the cold white walls of my study room..band is almost part of my life after attending it for approximately 3 years plus...it somehow becomes part of my secondary school life routine..without it..i dunno what will happen to me. Emptiness. :( In the past, i always find band boring and it was a really great chore for me to attend band. During sec 1and 2, i will always try all means and ways to try to pon band :p however..when i was sec 3, wheni started to get closer with my seniors..i found out the joy of band and music. :) then..my seniors were leaving..AWESOME. I MISS THEM LIKE SHIT :( 2nd clarinet..i was all alone..i sucks in playing the clarinet even though i was sec 3 at that time. and then came clare ching and yufang:) great..i was even more stressed :( at that time..i couldnt even play my instrument well and how could i teach my 'new juniors' :P slowly..a year pass..when the 2 of them around i was never lonely :) always cheering me up no matter what. we learn together, play together,gossip together and even cry together. All these are memories that i will never forget :) I found out that actually all sec 3s are the root of the laughter and joy of the band. Because of them..i find band so enjoyable. So..to all juniors: :) U GUYS ARE AWESOME LOTS OF PEOPLE, Because of u guys, i never wanna pon band like in the past. :P (its a bit mushy..but still i have to say :)) Attending band and seeing you guys is like sitting by the fireplace and feeling the warmth. :) leaving and stepping down used to be my greatest wish when i joined band<--which now looking back..its damn ridiculous >< right now..although i often complain that band is taking up way too much of my time that i dun have time to revise my hw..HOWEVER! i really hope that time could slow down..as slowly as possible..i found out that i didnt treasure many things and hope that time coould rewind..i hope to bond with more juniors which i didnt do so :( and hope to learn more nad play better on my clarinet :) actually..my only regret was that i didnt manage to teach clare and yufang well:( it seems like they are teaching me most of the things instead :P THANK YOU! I will miss the gossiping, the laughter, sectionals, band camp, crying sessions :P, shah alam performance, KL TRIP and every single memories that i had with you guys and treasure them forever!!! :) Oh mannnnnn...i dun wanna say goodbye at all :'( i dun wanna leave all of a sudden :(((( The moment we grew slower, we have to seperate :( hais..what life is this? :( Damn:( -moodless- Morning Practice tomorrow! i should be happy :D Cherish and Treasure the present!!! :) I <3 band!!! Of course there's still my beloved juniors! CLARE CHING AND GAO YUFANG! CLARINET SECTION RAWKS! <--2ND CLARINETISTS RAWWKS! BAND ROCKS! :) Lalala~ people must miss me :P i know im shameless :P HAHA! Play for music and experience and not for the medal :) so we should just all enjoy ourselves this coming friday :) regardless of the outcome we should just SMILE :) HOORAY!!! :))) ALL THE BEST PEEPS!!! :D <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment